Licenses Accepted

  • FIA International License
  • UEM/FIM/FMNR  International License
  • European National License

All vehicles participating in the race must be duly registered for road traffic and relevant papers must be available. They must have an insurance “Liability”, valid on the territory of Greece. All vehicles must have a valid insurance “Green card”. Every participant must have a valid international passport and a driving license for the appropriate category.

A passport or an European country ID is needed for each member of the crews, plus a starting permission from the Federation that published the licence.


  • Licence
  • Driving licence
  • Vehicle licence
  • Vehicle Insurance
  • Green Card
  • Passport - ID
  • Starting Permission

Δεκτές άδειες

  • FIA International License
  • UEM/FIM/FMNR  International License
  • European National License, Ελληνική αγωνιστική άδεια ΟΜΑΕ, Α-ΜΟΤΟΕ.
  • Στις υπόλοιπες περιπτώσεις θα εκδίδεται άδεια παιδιάς ενός χρόνου από τον οργανωτή, με πρόσθετο κόστος.

Όλα τα οχήματα πρέπει να είναι νόμιμα για χρήση στο δρόμο και να συνοδεύονται από τα αντίστοιχα χαρτιά. Πρέπει να είναι ασφαλισμένα για χρήση στο δρόμο. Οι αγωνιζόμενοι πρέπει να έχουν αντίστοιχη άδεια οδήγησης.

Απαιτούμενα έγγραφα

  • License - δελτίο αθλητή
  • Άδεια οδήγησης
  • Ασφάλεια οχήματος
  • Άδεια οχήματος.